N-able Honors Top Managed Services Providers
...across North America and Europe...
N-able Technologies, the remote monitoring and management (RMM) software provider, is putting the spotlight on its top managed services providers (MSPs) across North America and Europe. The company’s 2011 Partner Awards honored the following companies…
…across North America and Europe…
- Innovation Award: NetServe365, which serves customers from its NOC in Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Top Tech User: Prototype: IT, well-known MSP in the Dallas-Fort Worth region.
- Top Contributors: Solis Security Inc., Dynamic Business Technologies and ESPIT.
- MSP of the Year: Long View Systems, which also landed atop last year’s MSPmentor 100 list.
- Rookie of the year: Orchid Business Computing (global)
- Innovation Award: A&C Group
- Top Tech User: Solsoft Technologies
- Top Contributor: Twin Systems
- Growth Award: Taylor Made Computer Solutions, Protie Oy
- MSP of the Year: Amicus ITS
- Rookie of the Year: Taylor Made Computer Solutions
N-able has rallied its MSPs in recent months during events in North America and Europe. The company has challenged all N-able managed service provider partners to grow their business by 100 percent in the coming year.