MaxSP, which appears to be a business continuity expert of sorts, says it has bolstered its Data Protection Suite with storage management software from Acronis.
MaxSP caught my attention for three reasons:
- The company's name screams managed services.
- MaxSP seems to specialize in a hybrid storage management approach, where on-site appliances complement off-site data center services.
- MaxSP's Web site does not sell direct to end-customers. Instead, all of the company documentation and Web links reinforce the value of MaxSP's channel partners and managed service providers.
- Clear Mission Statement: MaxSP says the company's goal "is to enable managed service providers to deliver the same level of professional data protection found in America's largest enterprises without expanding their skilled IT resources."
- Clear Channel Model: The company's "how to buy" web page emphasizes the value of working with partners, such as a reseller or distributor.
- Clear Contact Info for Partners: MaxXP's partner page includes multiple ways to contact partners.
MSPmentor is updated multiple times daily. Don’t miss a single post. Subscribe to our Enewsletter, RSS and Twitter feeds.