We all desire to be paid for our work, but, ironically, we loathe the billing process. To help alleviate the pain of this time-consuming activity, ManageEngine, the enterprise IT management software division of Zoho Corp., announced the addition of a billing module to ServiceDesk Plus-MSP -- the company's help desk for managed service providers (MSPs). This new feature, according to the company, will ease the billing burden on MSPs, which will allow them to focus their energy on resolving customers' problems.
The ServiceDesk Plus-MSP billing module lets companies end work on manually tracking time spent, work load, and expenses for each request MSPs perform. Instead, the new billing feature automates the entire billing process by helping technicians.
The following are some of the capabilities in ManageEngine's new billing module:
- Track and bill all services delivered and fixed for each account,
- Capture the time spent and work log for each request,
- Customize service plan options for each client’s business model,
- Take advantage of integrated value as all the data is already in the help desk system, which saves unnecessary data entry time,
- Receive automatic notifications for renewing contract plans and keeping up to date with your client's account,
- Enable and disable billing options upon request,
- Get the data via the intuitive reporting option, with the integrated value of billing and help desk.