Managed Security Services: Where to In 2011?
Sponsored Video: Five Nines Technology Group is a fast-growing managed services provider with offices in Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska. The company has landed on the annual Inc. 500 list of America’s fastest-growing privately held organizations. Part of Five Nines’ success involves managed security services. In this MSPmentor FastChat Video, Five Nines CEO Nick Bock (pictured) explains his company’s managed security strategy so far.
Managed security remains core to Five Nines’ business. But Bock isn’t stopping there. About a year ago, the Five Nines Technology Group team formulated a cloud computing strategy. Since that time, Five Nines has been helping customers to shift email, collaboration software, servers and more into the cloud.
The video below covers:
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 0:15 – The state of managed security in 2010: What is Five Nines doing right?
- 1:05 – Where Trend Micro fits within the Five Nines managed security practice
- 1:45 – Beyond endpoint security: Focusing on data loss prevention, email security and more
- 2:15 – How Trend Micro recognizes MSPs like Five Nines Technology Group
- 2:32 – Cloud security and beyond in 2011
We’ll pull back the curtain on Five Nines’ cloud strategy on December 7. Stay tuned.
Sign up for MSPmentor’s Weekly Enewsletter, Webcasts and Resource Center. Follow us via RSS, Facebook, Identi.ca and Twitter. Check out more MSP voices at www.MSPtweet.com. Read our editorial disclosure here.