Channel Evolution Europe Ready to Take the Industry by Storm
Two of North America’s largest media and events brands, Channel Futures and Channel Partners, are preparing to host their first combined event in the U.K. — Channel Evolution Europe (CEE). There, we will celebrate the best in the information and communication technology (ICT) channel, including its vendors and its channel organizations.
While the event is being hosted by a pair of familiar American media brands, the event will be uniquely European in nature. Virtually all of the speakers will hail from the EU and U.K., and the bulk of content will be devoted to European issues including GDPR, Brexit and the brand-new European Partners 51, which is a new list of European ICT partners that are doing extraordinary things to differentiate themselves in important European sectors. The EP 51 is open to European partners of any stripe, including VARs, systems integrators, ICT service providers, telecom agents and technology consults — any company that sells, manages and integrates digital solutions on behalf of end customers.
Channel Evolution Europe event is slated for Dec. 2-3, 2019, at the Park Plaza Victoria London Hotel.
CEE will showcase world-class speakers from the tech worlds of security, managed services, artificial intelligence and more, plus channel organizations that are doing extraordinary things in their respective markets. This is in addition to the aforementioned EP 51 list of partners, which will be honored at the event.
At CEE 2019, Channel Futures and Channel Partners will honor five distinguished EP 51 companies for outstanding achievement in the following categories:
- Company of the Year
- Executive of the Year
- Digital Innovator of the Year
- Comeback Player of the Year
- Best Idea of the Year
In addition to these companies, CEE 2019 will feature some of the following industry luminaries:
- Mario DeRiggi and Robert Galop: DeRiggi, senior VP of channel sales and business development at Vonage, and Galop, chief marketing officer at IntelePeer, will take the stage to describe how they faced changing conditions and pivoted for new success. If your company finds itself under pressure, you might just learn some valuable lessons from these gentlemen.
- Nathan Marke, chief digital officer, Digital Wholesale Solutions: In an ominously titled presentation, “Brace Thyselves, MSPs: Telcos Are Coming for You,” Marke discusses how the channel is full of highly motivated entrepreneurs with strong customer relationships and agility — many of them coming for IT. Who will win? And what should you do about it?
- Andrew Lydecker, president and co-founder, Avant Communications: Lydecker oversees one of the nation’s most disruptive service provide distributors and cloud aggregators focused on revolutionizing telecom and cloud services procurement through indirect channels. In his thought-provoking talk, he will discuss technology disruption and business model reinvention in a post Uber world.
In addition to these experts, CEE 2019 attendees will also hear from thought leaders at leading research houses such as IDC and Ovum, plus fellow practitioners from Europe and North America alike. In addition to other presentations, CEE 2019 will also feature something new, “Channel Partner Confidential,” a series of main-stage presentations featuring real-world practitioners who have overcome setbacks, created new business value from a single idea, and found new customers in most unexpected ways, among other things.
Combined with a signature-style pub crawl and other forms of entertainment, a partner-led workshop on mergers and acquisitions, and trade show booths featuring 30 of the industry’s most progressive telecom and IT developers and manufacturers, CEE 2019 is one destination you don’t want to miss. Did we mention the event kicks off Sunday evening with a reception hosted by The Alliance of Channel Women. That’s yet another reason why you cannot afford to miss CEE 2019.
Mark your calendar for the final – and possibly most celebratory – ICT partner event of the year this December. That’s Channel Evolution Europe, Dec. 2-3, London.