Azaleos Launches ViewX CIO Dashboard for IT Customers
The challenge: How can managed services providers (MSPs) continually show their business value and IT expertise to end-customers? One potential answer comes from Azaleos Corp., which has launched the Azaleos ViewX CIO Dashboard. The dashboard, available to end-customers, tracks the health of unified communications and other IT services that Azaleos manages.
Customers can use the Azaleos dashboard to monitor changes their IT workers and Azaleos engineers make to their Microsoft Exchange, Sharepoint and Lync servers in real time. Here are some of the features of the new dashboard that Azaleos highlighted in a company press release:
- Exchange Server: Active Users, Average Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Latency, Message Flow History
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server: Offline Users History, Messages Sent and Received
- Lync Server: IM, Conferencing and Phone Sessions, Total Endpoints, Certificate Expiration
- Active Directory: Site Map, Last Domain Controller Replication Time and Intervals
- SharePoint: Number of Applications and Sites, Sites per Database, Search Queries/Minute, Items Indexed per Day
Azaleos has a long history in the Microsoft-related managed services market. Most recently, the company new launched a Microsoft Lync managed service offering and Azaleos is preparing to help customers migrate fromMicrosoft BPOS to to Office 365.
Sign up for MSPmentor’s Weekly Enewsletter, Webcasts and Resource Center. Follow us via RSS,Facebook, Identi.ca and Twitter. Check out more MSP voices at www.MSPtweet.com. Read our editorial disclosure here.