Abiquo 2.0, a cloud management platform for MSPs and enterprises, has officially hit the open market. The major enhancement? MSPs can give users simplified deployment portals. Approved users can create virtual enterprises (tenants), virtual datacenters (sub-tenants) and virtual appliances (applications), Abiquo claims.
Abiquo 2.0 offers a laundry list of additional features such as:
- Flexible self-service storage options
- Multi-currency pricing model engine
- Integration with Jaspersoft, the open source business intelligence system
- Extended self-service networking capabilities
- Extended Hypervisor, NetApp and Cisco UCS support
- Extended localization