ViewSonic Launches Digital Signage Partner Program
ViewSonic, that gaggle of birds that adorns at least one of your monitors, is rolling out a new digital signage reseller and partner program. The goal? Streamlined and easy access to a variety of products and digital signage solutions. Here’s the quick rundown.
In keeping with their bird-theme, ViewSonic‘s partner program is called the “Finch Club.” Melinda Beecher, ViewSonic’s channel manager, shared more details in a prepared statement:
“Our Finch Club program has been helping to provide our valued channel partners with easy access to the tools they need to sell product and increase revenues… we are excited to announce the availability of our focused digital signage program…. [A] one stop shop digital signage experience.”
So what’s new with the tropical trio?
- Deeper relationships with new and existing channel partners.
- Enhanced web site portal with more streamlined access to resources
- Sales tools such as sell sheets, and ongoing training programs.
- Exclusive demo programs with up to 50% off MSRPs on select products and evaluation units,
- Product training webinars and customized contests
Specific to the new digital signage specific program:
- 24-hour bid turnaround times
- Free 24/7 tech support
- Onsite support within 48 hours
- Interactive Web-based assistance and ‘buddy’ calls
And the new products? The CD4225, CD4230T, CD5230 and CD1010 which are some of the commercial displays announced last February at the Digital Signage Expo in Las Vegas, plus a range of e-posters and DisplayIt! 3.0 software. Will digital signage VARs would be saying “aloha” soon?