Top Five Kiddie Rides In Orlando, Florida
Alas, The VAR Guy’s rumored vacation in Orlando, Florida, is nearly over. Assuming he’s really there, you can bet that he’s making a few more trips to the area’s most exciting rides. And you can also catch him sneaking onto these classic kiddie rides.
5. Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin (Disney World Magic Kingdom): Ready, fire, aim. Yes, The VAR Guy treats this ride the same way he treats his business. Fire in multiple directions and see what you hit.
4. It’s A Small World (Disney World Magic Kingdom): Actually, our resident blogger avoids this ride. The annoying music. The repetition. Still, the ride makes this list purely to appease on of this Web site’s co-owners.
3. Muppet Vision 3D (Disney World Hollywood Studios): Oh Bunny, where are you?
2. The Cat in the Hat (Adventure Islands): Move over, Thing 1 and Thing 2. Thing three (that would be The VAR Guy) is coming through.
1. Honey, I Shrunk the Audience (Disney World Epcot): Nothing beats 10,000 virtual mice running through an audience of vacationers.