How To Get 10 Minutes Of The VAR Guy’s Time
Last week, The VAR Guy had the chance to sit down with Eucalyptus Systems CEO Marten Mickos for ten minutes — and what a ten minutes they were. That got your resident blogger thinking: are there any other IT industry CEOs who want to take ten minutes out of their day to shoot the breeze with The VAR Guy and talk channel?
Later this week, The VAR Guy’s blog team is heading to the Open-Xchange partner summit, where we’re hoping to get ten minutes with CEO Rafael Laguna to get an update with the company. But after that, The VAR Guy’s schedule is open (or so he claims…)
So what kind of things would The VAR Guy want to talk about? Examples include:
- Company growth: are you growing organically? How about through mergers and acquisitions?
- How are you refining your product?
- How are you enhancing value for VARs, SIs, and managed service providers (MSPs)?
- What key partnerships are you entering into?
- What trends do you see in the market?
But those are just starting points. It’s your ten minutes: The VAR Guy is just here to get it down in a blog entry. If you’re interested, drop Associate Contributing Blogger Matt Weinberger an email (matt [at] NineLivesMediaInc [dot] com) and we’ll potentially get something scheduled.
Please note: The rapid-fire 10-minute interviews are reserved for CEOs and Channel Chiefs.