The ConnectWise Story: ConnectWise is the leading business operating system for IT service providers, managed service providers (MSPs), technology consultants, integrators, and developers. More than 40,000 IT professionals rely on ConnectWise for greater operational efficiency, accountability, and profitability. ConnectWise fully integrates and automates key business operations across the enterprise such as sales pipelines, client projects and services, contracts and service-level agreements (SLAs), customer relationship management (CRM), help desk ticketing, dispatching, time and expense tracking, and billing. The de-facto standard in the IT services industry; more than 300 technology partners have integrated and developed ConnectWise-compatible products and applications.
Its flagship product, ConnectWise, provides thousands of automated functions such as:
- Sales force automation with built-in CRM software, marketing campaign management, sales opportunity tracking and forecasting, sales estimates and orders.
- IT project workflow management from configuration to deployment to invoicing, including functions for SLAs and contracts, renewals, warranties, warehouse inventory control, purchasing, receiving, and returns.
- Complete help desk and service ticketing from point of entry to technician scheduling, dispatching, timesheets and expense reporting.
- Sophisticated Managed Services Platform that makes it simple and profitable for ConnectWise customers to become virtual outsourced IT departments for their small and midsized business clients.
- Financial control with functions for invoicing and approvals, time and billing management, and collections.
- Executive analytics with customizable and automated performance, utilization and realization reports and documents with a full-function knowledge management system.
The ConnectWise business operating system offers efficiency-enhancing features such as email alerts, synchronization between home office and mobile devices, preset and customizable templates, one-click and drag-and-drop maneuverability.
ConnectWise customers also benefit from membership in an entire community of like-minded businesses. The ConnectWise Network facilitates joint business opportunities so users can partner for projects too large, too far away, or too complex to tackle independently. The service allows members to exponentially expand their geographic reach and expertise, and collaboration is simple and streamlined with ConnectWise business operating system.
The annual ConnectWise Partner Summit is one of the industry’s largest professional networking events for IT service professionals and is described by many as the best conference they’ve ever attended.
The company, headquartered in Tampa, FL, was founded in 1982 as a value-added reseller of computer systems, a service it continues to provide locally. In 2010 the company created ConnectWise Capital, a division to invest in and nurture emerging technology vendors. The company is employee owned and is consistently voted one of the best places to work in the region. ConnectWise executives have received multiple awards for their leadership, vision, and contributions to the community.