Channel Program Roundup: PHD Virtual, Trend Micro, Zetta.net
Welcome to the latest installment of the Channel Partner Program Roundup, our weekly collection of channel-focused news and information. This week we’re herding news from PHD Virtual Technologies, Trend Micro and Zetta.net, so ready your lassos and let’s get to the roundup.
PHD Virtual Technologies: The virtual machine backup and recovery vendor has launched a new global channel partner program, the PHD Virtual Xpress Partner Program, designed to help partners “deliver a higher level of solutions and support for protecting customers’ business-critical information while ensuring that customers and partners leverage the unique advantages of PHD Virtual Backup & Recovery and Monitoring products,” according to the company.
Features of the new program include:
- Streamlined, standardized and simplified partner application, on-boarding and sales processes.
- Double team personal attention from individually assigned PHD Virtual sales representatives along with local support from regional distributors worldwide.
- Enhanced communications for marketing, lead generation and sales training through the PHD Virtual Xpress Partner Network.
The PHD Virtual Xpress Partner Network, part of the program, offers a central repository of PHD Virtual marketing awareness campaigns, product presentations, positioning and training materials for partners to help generate leads.
Trend Micro: Security vendor Trend Micro has launched a new blog focused on cloud security and created a consolidated blog site where readers can access all of the company’s blogs focusing on different vertical markets.
The new Trend Micro consolidated Blog site is Blog@Trend Micro, which will showcase the Cloud Security Blogand all the other content produced by Trend Micro. Each blog focuses on a key topic areas: security intelligence, consumerization, internet safety for kids and families, the fearless web, and CTO insights, in addition to cloud security.
Here are the RSS feeds and Twitter feeds for each of the blogs:
Zetta.net: The provider of 3-in-1 online server backup solutions announced an enhanced partner program for both MSPs and VARs, bringing the Zetta DataProtect online backup solution to the channel with an MSP- and VAR-optimized delivery model.
In the company’s own words, the Zetta.net Partner Program delivers the following advantages to qualified partners:
- A higher value solution with backup, disaster recovery and archiving all for the price of backup alone, delivering a clear competitive advantage over more limited backup-only solutions
- The ability to capture recurring revenue that is predictable and will grow organically as data grows
- Lower customer support costs without the heavy price of on-site implementation and management
- Higher customer retention through increased satisfaction
- Effective and proven tools for marketing, sales, implementation and support
- Priority U.S.-based technical support for partners, 24 x 7 x 365
- Simple, pay-as-you-go pricing structure, without hidden costs
And that’s this week’s Channel Partner Program Roundup. Join us again next week for another wildly exciting, edge-of-your-seat compilation of the channel partner news that’s fit to print. Until then, git along, little doggie.