Channel Partner Program Roundup: Enterasys, BT, MaxxVault
Howdy, and welcome to this week’s Channel Partner Program Roundup, our weekly collection of channel partner program news without all the fluff. This week we take a look at news from Enterasys, BT and MaxxVault, so settle in and we’ll get right to it.
Enterasys: During its SuperDrive 2012 partner conference in Last Vegas, Enterasys handed out its annual partner awards. The lucky recipients were:
- West Regional Partner of the Year: Network Management Corp.
- Central Regional Partner of the Year: Chi Corporation
- East Regional Partner of the Year: Ideal Integrations
- South Regional Partner of the Year: IK Electric
- Federal Regional Partner of the Year: 4 Star Technologies
- West Regional New Business Partner of the Year: NE Systems Inc.
- Central Regional New Business Partner of the Year: Innovative Technology Group
- East Regional New Business Partner of the Year: Rutter Network Technologies
- South Regional New Business Partner of the Year: Howard Technology Solutions
- Federal Regional New Business Partner of the Year: GovPlace
Congratulations to all the recipients!
BT: The U.K.-based provider of communications services has unveiled what it calls “ambitious plans” to expand its conferencing channel partner program in the United States. The program enables partners to resell BT’s audio, web, streaming and videoconferencing services to their customers globally.
“We believe we can more than double our reseller revenue in the next two to three years,” said Tim Passingham, BT Conferencing’s general manager for the Americas. “We have a unique mix of products and service that will enable us to continue to take market share and benefit from the overall growth in cloud-based collaboration services.”
He added BT’s conferencing channel partner program enables partners to generate new revenue and profits quickly with a relatively low investment.
Interested? Check out the site.
MaxxVault: The enterprise electronic document management systems vendor has added SymQuest as a reseller partner.
SymQuest is a managed services provider specializing in network infrastructure and document solutions technology services. It is ranked No. 15 on the MSPmentor 200 list of top managed services providers.
And that’s this week’s Channel Partner Program Roundup. Join us next week for the latest in partner news. Until then, keep your branding iron hot.