Channel Partner Program Roundup: Avaya, Astute Networks, Axcient
Avaya: The unified communications and collaboration vendor recently named its partners of the year for the United States, Canada and Centeral America/Latin America region. The awards were presented during the vendor's Americas Partner Conference Nov. 14-16 in Cancun, Mexico.
Avaya's U.S. Channel Partners of the Year:
- Partner of the Year: Strategic Products and Services
- Midmarket Partner of the Year: MacSource
- Growth Partner of the Year: Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions
- New Partner of the Year: Carrier SME
- Networking Partner of the Year: Integration Partners Corp.
- Services Partner of the Year: North American Communications Resources
Avaya's CALA Region Partners of the Year:
- Partner of the Year: Telefonica del Peru
- Midmarket Partner of the Year: Consorcio Red Uno
- Growth Partner of the Year: Betta Telecom
- New Partner of the Year: A Confirmar
- Networking Partner of the Year: Ikusi
- Services Partner of the Year: Trans S.A.
Avaya's Canada Partners of the Year:
- Partner of the Year: Bell Canada
- Midmarket Partner of the Year: Bell Canada
- Growth Partner of the Year: Combat Networks
- New Partner of the Year: Connex
- Networking Partner of the Year: Combat Networks
- Services Partner of the Year: Bell Canada
Astute Networks: The provider of performance storage for virtual machines announced its AstuteNET Partner Program. AstuteNET is a value-based program designed to enhance growth and profit for distributors, resellers, system integrators and service providers selling Astute’s ViSX Flash VM storage appliances.
The program is offered at three levels to provide partners with the customized support they need, according to the company:
- Reference Partners – This level allows a partner that does not regularly sell Astute products to receive compensation for referrals that result in ViSX product sales
- Distribution Partners – Partners who purchase ViSX appliances directly from Astute for sale to authorized resellers. These partners also are directly engaged in recruiting and developing new resellers for Astute across North America
- Advantage Partners – Resellers that have dedicated virtualization, storage, and application practices and associated certifications may register as Advantage Partners and receive lead referrals, sales and technical support, and participate in market development funds to drive sales of ViSX
Partners interested in learning more about the AstuteNET Partner Program can click here.
Axcient: The cloud platform provider recently was awarded Best In Show at ConnectWise’s annual IT Nation conference in Orlando, Fla. Axcient also received the Biggest Buzz award.
In addition, Axcient won the People’s Choice Award from attendees of the Cloud and Infrastructure event hosted by SF Beta, which combined live demos and interactive competition with an audience of leading San Francisco Bay Area technology influencers, hackers and entrepreneurs.
In October, Axcient was named the backup and disaster recovery (BDR) category winner in SMB Nation’s 1st Annual Hot Shot Awards, which recognizes the positive impact that Axcient has made for VARs, MSPs and IT consultants in the SMB IT space. Winners were announced during SMB Nation’s Fall Conference in Las Vegas.
And that's this week's Channel Partner Program Roundup. Mosey on back next week for more news on channel happenings. Until then, stay safe.