The salary survey was conducted online during the fall of 2012. More than half a million survey invitations were e-mailed to recipients from the databases of Global Knowledge, Penton's Windows IT Pro, and partner companies. The survey yielded more than 23,800 completed responses from around the globe, with 49 percent coming from the United States and Canada. This report focuses on North America, where 11,646 IT and business professionals responded.
Download your free copy of the 2013 IT Skills and Salary Report to learn how your salary, job satisfaction, training, and other factors compare to your peers.
Included in this report:
- Average salary of our nearly 12,000 North American respondents
- Salaries of more than 150 popular IT and Business certifications
- Salaries by industry
- Nationwide salary comparison, including breakdowns by state and region
- Comparison data from our surveys since 2010
- Skills managers plan to add in 2013