The value of social media is becoming more apparent to vendors looking for ways to enable their channel partners’ sales success. Social media marketing webinars or workshops are two of the many ways channel professionals are spending time and energy to help their partners understand how to use social media and where to get great content to share. But while these are great jumping-off points to get your partners using social media to push your products and services, what happens after the training? Do partners really have the time to find that great content?
Social media automation platforms are an excellent way for your partners to manage the task of staying on top of their social media. With all of the platforms out there, it can be difficult to choose one. In this post we're taking a look at four platforms: GaggleAMP, Socialize Your Stuff, StructuredWeb and socialondemand, to help you decide which best fit your needs.
The Value Proposition:
- GaggleAMP empowers organizations to leverage their stakeholders (employees, partners, resellers and customers) to easily share social media messages that are curated by the organization.
- Socialize Your Stuff uses content and social newsletters to help channel partners generate loyalty and engagement from their customers. Socialize Your Stuff has a unique application that helps channel partners gain access to great content from their vendors, find other third-party content from Google, Bing searches, Blog and RSS feeds and YouTube channels, or they can create, format, and schedule out content of their own.
- StructuredWeb manages social marketing posts and performance tracking for multiple partners at the same time, provides custom-branded landing pages for each partners’ post on the social networks LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and, soon, Google+.
- socialondemand helps vendors drive channel revenue sales by enabling them to syndicate social media content via their channel partners and other sales intermediaries leveraging the social network presence of their channel partners and the trust that already exists between these partners and the partners’ followers.
- GaggleAMP’s primary customer is the marketing organization within a company and the secondary customer is the agencies that run social media for the companies.
- Socialize Your Stuff’s primary customers are channel partners -- we help them to find and tag the right content most efficiently. Our secondary customers are the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) -- we help them provide great content, keeping to their core message that their channel partners will want to send to end customers.
- StructuredWeb’s primary customers are vendors and their channel partners worldwide.
- socialondemand’s primary customers are global IT vendors that are very channel-centric. We also target IT distributors who can offer this content syndication platform/ service as a great value-add offering to their suppliers (vendors) and customers (partners).
- GaggleAMP combines amplification with rich analytics while making it easy to use for both the company and its stakeholders to use and share messages.
- Socialize Your Stuff has tightly integrated the email newsletter (social newsletter) aspect of the program. We have an integrated approach to social and email marketing.
- StructuredWeb enables management and tracking of social marketing campaign for many channel partners’ simultaneously.
- socialondemand is specifically designed for social media syndication — it is not a marketing automation tool re-engineered for social media. socialondemand is extremely simple to use for both vendors and partners in the United States and globally.
- GaggleAMP focuses on what type of stakeholders a company has. Universally, employee Gaggles work for B2B and B2C. B2B will more likely have defined reseller channels that will benefit from centralized social media distribution.
- Socialize Your Stuff’s B2B customers are focused on loyalty and engagement — where the engagement stems from great content. For B2C customers we want to increase awareness of the brand and the solution. For a B2C company, we provide a promotion engine that offers consumers an incentive to share and talk about a brand in a positive manner.
- StructredWeb focuses exclusively on B2B customers.
- socialondemand does not differentiate B2B from B2C. As long as vendors have channel partners, whether B2B or B2C channels, they can use socialondemand.
Thanks to GaggleAMP, Socialize Your Stuff, StructuredWeb, and socialondemand for taking the time to chat with Channel Maven!
What other platforms have you seen or been using?
Contributing blogger Heather K. Margolis, the Channel Maven, has led channel programs for major IT companies.