The fifth-annual MSPmentor 100 survey -- which identifies the world's top managed services providers -- closes on Friday, December 23. Why should small, midsize and large MSPs participate? Here are six reasons to get in the action...
... and complete the survey.
- The MSPmentor 100 is the MSP industry's definitive research report.
- The free survey is global, and the resulting report puts the spotlight on top MSPs across North America, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) and AANZ (Asia, Australia, New Zealand).
- The survey uses a range of metrics (annual revenue dollar growth, percentage growth, devices managed, etc.) to ensure a mix of small, midsize and large MSPs earn a spotlight.
- All MSPmentor 100 companies will appear on the MSPmentor 100 site, and MSPmentor will link back to your site -- delivering readers and search engine optimization to MSPmentor 100 companies.
- Some MSPmentor 100 companies will appear in FastChat video profiles. You're free to use those videos anywhere on the web. For examples visit http://www.mspmentor.net/category/fastchat/
- Over the past four years, more than a dozen MSPmentor 100 companies have been acquired. If you want to attract potential buyers, the MSPmentor 100 list can put your success in the spotlight.
- The free survey is available at http://www.mspmentor.net/top-100-msps.