Unify Square has launched a unified communications (UC) solutions suite that provides IT professionals with "a holistic view into Skype for Business service health throughout the entire Microsoft UC transformation cycle."
The company said its new release, PowerSuite, offers IT professionals an in-depth view of all Skype for Business systems.
In addition, Unify Square said PowerSuite offers support in five areas:
- Analytics -- IT professionals can leverage big data to examine Skype for Business statistics.
- Monitoring -- PowerSuite is designed to help IT professionals identify service availability issues.
- Provisioning -- PowerSuite delivers "traditional MACD (moves, adds, changes and deletes) for Skype for Business coupled with complete automation and policy compliance management for the user lifecycle."
- Reporting -- With reporting capabilities for usage, billing and other solutions, IT professionals can examine Skype for Business data to troubleshoot service issues.
- User experience -- PowerSuite includes integrated end-user satisfaction testing, help desk single user troubleshooting solutions and a user learning center portal.
Unify Square CEO Sonu Aggarwal noted PowerSuite could help IT professionals drive Skype for Business adoption and boost user satisfaction.
"PowerSuite is a catalyst for significantly decreasing the time to 'get to green,' achieving a healthy UC run-state and helping enterprises reduce the TCO for their entire Skype for Business ecosystem," Aggarwal said in a prepared statement.