Internet threat detection provider Webroot today unveiled a new program that delivers market-specific resources and tools to managed service providers (MSPs), distributors, system integrators and value-added resellers (VARs).
Webroot's new Channel Edge Reseller Program is designed to help MSPs increase their close rates and grow their businesses.
Partners now can leverage the Webroot Channel Edge Partner Toolkit's marketing and sales tools to reduce their operating costs and boost their profits, according to the company.
The Channel Edge Partner Toolkit includes the following:
- Resource center -- Webroot provides marketing and sales materials directly to partners.
- Social syndication -- Webroot's syndication model enables partners to push fresh content and communicate with potential buyers through multiple social media websites.
- Web content syndication -- Webroot partners can deliver product content, trial software downloads and white papers directly from their website.
Partners who meet minimum quarterly revenue goals are enrolled as "Elite Resellers" and receive additional benefits, such as:
- A dedicated channel account manager
- Joint seminars and speaking engagements
- Market expansion programs
- Qualified sales leads
- Sales incentives
"Every vendor has a multitude of partners, but how are these partners going to help an MSP grow as a business? How do you get someone to use the information you provide? We want to get a lot of demand generation back to MSPs," David Bennett, Webroot's vice president of worldwide consumer and small and medium-sized business (SMB) sales, told MSPmentor. "We wanted to build a program that would make it super easy for MSPs to reduce their overhead and find huge opportunities for profit. The program is a huge opportunity to create value for MSPs, and for customers to see that value."
Bennett said Webroot's objective is to increase its partner network and ensure customers receive support throughout the sales process as well.
"The modern threat landscape is increasingly more sophisticated and complex, with new malware emerging constantly. Partners are hearing the demand for more effective, better performing solutions from their customers and are turning to Webroot to meet this need," Bennett said in a prepared statement.