Welcome to the fifth-annual MSPmentor 250 survey, which helps MSPmentor to find and honor the world's top 250 managed services experts, entrepreneurs, executives, community leaders, coaches and more.
Before You StartPlease follow these six tips BEFORE submitting a survey nomination.
- Photo (optional): Find a photo of the person you're nominating (perhaps from their LinkedIn or FaceBook profile) and save it to your desktop. You can upload the photo into our survey during step two of the nomination process. (The photo is optional.)
- Self promotion: Yes, you can nominate yourself
- Claims to fame: This section of the survey is extremely important. Include specific achievements ("increased sales 150 percent") rather than generic information ("is a really nice person").
- Survey deadline and results: The survey runs May 1 through July 20, 2012. Results will be published in August 2012.
- Email addresses: We will not publish email address information in the MSPmentor 250 results. But you must share email contact information as part of the survey for our fact-checking purposes.
- Got questions: Contact MSPmentor Editorial Director Joe Panettieri, joe [at] NineLivesMediaInc [dot] com
Submit Your Nomination(s)
- Please make sure you've read and understand the steps above.
- MSPmentor 250 Nominations: Submit one or more here.
- Results, coming in August 2012, will be published here.