Will 2013 be the year for managed print services (MPS)? Some seem to believe so, while others may feel differently. One thing is for sure: the major players of this industry will be heading to Orlando this week to discuss trending topics in the field.
Photizo Group, a research and consulting firm in the imaging industry, will be webcasting live on Thursday, May 24 from Orlando, Fl. Here's some of the sessions on tap:
- Keynote Address: Open the Throttle: How to Transform Your Business and Leave the Competition in the Dust -- Ken Schmidt, former director of communications for Harley-Davidson
- Why You Don't Run My MPS Program: An Insider's View -- Justin West, Nationwide Insurance
- Positioning for BPO -- Edward McLaughlin, Independent Advisor
- Risky Business: Identify, Assess and Manage -- Dr. Mary Sumner, Southern Illinois University
- Post-Recession Reality Check -- Dominic Keogh and Terrie Campbell, Ricoh
- Phil Weaver, VP of business development and strategic accounts at Level Platforms, will discuss how Level Platforms' remote monitoring and management platforms, Managed Workplace, can help solve technology issues for MPS and IT services providers.
- Shari Godgart, Vice President of Business Development at Channel Eyes -- Shari Godgart will discuss the new platform Channel Eyes.
- Roy Serhal, senior account executive and Marco LeVecchi, sales manager, N-able will talk about new ways for MFP service providers and copier dealers to generate recurring streams of revenue.