Ever wonder which partner certifications are most worth the time and effort?
Professional Development and IT Training firm Global Knowledge recently released a special report looking at the year’s most lucrative certifications and the most recent average salaries for the IT professionals who posses them.
To qualify for the list, Global Knowledge required that a certification have at least 100 survey responses to ensure statistical accuracy. Also, the certification exam had to be available as of the time of publication.
In some cases, higher paying certifications were excluded from the list because they failed to meet those requirements.
The 15 top-paying certifications include:
1. AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate $125,871
2. Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) $122,954
3. Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) $122,291
4. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) $121,923
5. Project Management Professional (PMP®) $116,094
6. Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) $113,320
7. Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Routing and Switching $112,858
8. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Data Center $107,045
9. Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) $105,008
10. Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) $103,297
11. Six Sigma Green Belt $102,594
12. Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP-V) $102,138
13. Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) Security $101,414
14. ITIL® v3 Foundation $99,869
15. VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV) $99,334
Read the full report for detailed discussions about each certification.
Send tips and news to [email protected].