Welcome to the SaaS Central resource center, sponsored by Trend Micro. Here, you'll find case studies, guides, videos, podcasts and free trial offers that help you master security as a service -- while generating recurring revenue for the long haul.
- The Business Benefits of Hosted Email Security for the SMB: This IDC white paper provides solutions providers, managed service providers, small business owners and midsize company executives with a deeper look at how hosted messaging security can help address and manage a dynamically changing threat environment.
- Trend Micro Smart Protection Network: Learn how the Trend Micro Smart Protection Network protects email based on the world's most sophisticated reputation database.
- Trend Micro Smart Protection Network: The Trend Micro Smart Protection Network blocks the latest threats before they reach your customers' networks. The network combines unique Internet-based (or "in-the-cloud") technologies and lighter-weight clients to immediately and automatically protect your customers' information wherever they connect—from home, within a company's network or on the go.
- Smarter Security: Gartner explains how savvy solutions providers can deliver smarter security that generates recurring revenue opportunities. Also ideal for VARs and solutions providers that are seeking to transition from on-premise options toward cloud and SaaS-oriented security and threat management services. (NOTE: Requires separate registration)
- eSecurity to Go: Learn how a leading solution provider leverages hosted email security to keep customers safe. Plus, hear how eSecurity to Go ensures spam never becomes a problem for customers of any size. And learn about a security solution that's both easy to sell and easy to install -- the perfect combination for any VAR.
- Worry-Free Remote Manager: How to increase profitability by improving operational efficiency. Plus: a datasheet that more fully explains worry free manager.
- Security Within a Small Business Budget: Dan Woodward, Director of Product Marketing and TJ Alldridge, Product Marketing Manager, specialize in Small Business Security at Trend Micro. In this podcast, they discuss how VARs can help customers get the most from their budget while still making sure their security can protect against the latest threats from the web.
- SecureSite Trial Offer: Fill out a simple form and you'll receive a free 30-day evaluation of Trend Micro SecureSite Beta. SecureSite is a hosted web application and vulnerability monitoring solution. It empowers small business online retailers to assure a safer buying experience for their customers.