The CompanyN-able Technologies is the global leader in remote monitoring and management automation solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and IT departments.
N-able’s award-winning N-central® software and complementary toolsets are proven to reduce IT support costs, improve network performance and increase productivity through the proactive monitoring, management and optimization of IP-enabled devices and IT infrastructure. N-central features an industry-first freemium model that drives down the cost of remote management and accelerates the mass adoption of managed services.
With offices in North America, the U.K., the Netherlands and Australia, N-able is 100% channel-friendly and maintains strategic partnerships with Microsoft, Intel, IBM, CA, Cisco and APC, among others.
N-centralN-central is the industry's top-performing remote monitoring and management automation (RMM) platform and is deployed worldwide by thousands of MSPs and IT service organizations to dramatically lower the costs of managing hundreds of thousands of IP-enabled devices.
Its hybrid licensing model is unique in the industry and is designed to eliminate the barriers to deploying RMM, N-central provides the most advanced and affordable solution for delivering IT services remotely.
The #1-rated RMM toolset with integrated endpoint security, patch management, self healing and reporting, N-central features many industry firsts that include; management of ESX and ESXi servers, the technician Runbook which provides a blueprint for building a strong foundation of repeatable, scalable IT processes
Key Business Benefits
- Efficiently and easily automate many IT services and routine tasks
- Proactively and effectively deliver services to customers and end-users in a cost- and time-optimized way
- Report on the performance of your IT services with unmatched ease and detail
- Leverage unrivalled functionality to monitor the availability and performance of devices with rules-based notifications that are always received by the right person at the right time
- Robust Architecture: Designed to provide simple and scalable remote management of one or many remote or local networks.
- Integrated Endpoint Security: offers midsize businesses maximum protection against current and future threats to IT assets. Based on a combination of the most advanced proactive technologies for endpoints and periodical in-depth audits, it provides comprehensive enterprise-class security for all Windows devices
- Hybrid Licensing Model: N-central is the first and only RMM toolset with a hybrid licensing model that provides MSP’s with unrivalled flexibility in delivering IT services and to start demonstrating the value of proactive managed services.
- Monitoring & Management: industry-leading functionality to monitor the availability and performance of IP-enabled devices, including desktops, laptops, servers, printers, copiers and other network devices such as firewalls, routers and switches. Unlike other tools, N-central offers the flexibility to use software agents, probes or both to gather all critical data and build an inventory of devices on your network.
- Remote Control: connect faster to a broader range of devices, including Windows servers and workstations, firewalls, networking gear, printers and non-Windows systems such as Linux and Mac OS X.
- Automated Patch Management: A complete patch management service that simplifies the complex and costly process of managing and distributing patches on Windows devices.
- Self-healing:. Administrators can easily pre-configure automated self-healing responses to specific types of failures that the monitoring engine discovers on remote devices. Instead of immediately alerting technicians to a failure, N-central can automatically take action to correct the problem.
- Reporting: built-in tactical reporting allows you to ease troubleshooting by gaining insight into your IT infrastructure. Tactical operations are supported through utilization, detailed status, capacity and event reporting. N-central's reporting tool simplifies the process of troubleshooting by providing "on-demand" reports.