Apply today for the MSP 501! Access the survey here.
The submission deadline for MSP 501 applications is fast approaching. The survey, the most comprehensive IT ranking list in the channel, closes at 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, May 31.
Applications are coming in fast and furious from the top MSPs around the globe, with submissions coming from partners in North America, LatAm, EMEA and AANZ. Service offerings are also diverse, ranging from servicing operating systems to mobility to the internet of things (IoT). Customers that applicants serve also run the gamut, coming from the smallest of businesses as well as enterprise-level companies with operations in verticals as diverse as professional services, manufacturing, finance and not-for-profit associations.
If you worry your MSP is too small to qualify, keep our Small Business Edition in mind. The 501 represents partners from as small as one- or two-person shops, so remember trajectory, growth and diversity of services are taken into heavy consideration when compiling data.
Have questions? Check out our FAQs below, and email MSP 501 editor Kris Blackmon with any questions, as well as help troubleshooting your application.
We look forward to seeing your submission. As always, thank you for being a valued member of the Channel Futures community.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I save my progress and return to finish later? The survey platform defaults to "save." As long as the applicant has cookies enabled, the user can come back at a later time to complete the survey/form.
- Can I edit my answers? Applicants can back up in the survey and adjust data as needed before clicking the Submit button.
- Will I receive a copy of my answers? Upon submittal, applicants will receive a confirmation email to the email address provided that contains a PDF copy of their responses.
- What do you need for revenue verification? We require a letter of verification from a financial professional (CPA, CFO, accounting manager, etc.) attesting to the veracity of applicants’ self-reported numbers.
- What if I have technical difficulties? For help troubleshooting your application, please email Kris Blackmon at [email protected]. She will work with the Informa data team to ensure your application is complete and that you receive a copy of your answers in a PDF so you can make sure your information is accurate.
- When does the survey close? The 2018 MSP 501 will close for applications at 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, May 31.
- When will the winners be announced? Winners will be announced on Channel Futures on June 26, 2018. They will be honored at a special MSP 501 Gala at Channel Partners Evolution, Oct. 9-12, in Philadelphia.