We're set to officially announce and promote our sixth-annual MSPmentor 250 list -- identifying the world's top 250 managed services provider experts, entrepreneurs and executives -- on Tuesday, October 29. Loyal MSPmentor readers have already spotted the list -- which we quietly took live for our registered community members earlier this week. So how can you find the list -- right now? -- and what changes did we make for 2013?
The answers are simple:
1. Where is the MSPmentor 250 list for 2013?: Here: http://www.mspmentor.net/top250
2. Will you notify honorees?: Yes. Honorees will be notified on Tuesday, Oct. 29 when we officially announce and publicize the MSPmentor 250 list.
3. Do you have a press release and logo for honorees?: Yes, you'll find it at http://www.mspmentor.net/top250 on Tuesday, Oct. 29 and thereafter.
4. Is the list arriving a little later than usual this year?: Yup. When industry M&A kicked into high gear this past summer, we quietly held off on publishing the list just to see "who would stay and who would go" at some key companies. The changes, in some cases, were dramatic. We got the answers we needed in September and locked down the list for publication in October.
5. How were honorees chosen?: MSPmentor runs an annual survey during Q2 and Q3 of each calendar year. The survey allows our readers to nominate the world's top managed services provider executives, experts and entrepreneurs. MSPmentor's editorial team narrows down the nomination list based on (1) nominee overall achievements, (2) current year achievements or milestones, (3) our ongoing editorial coverage?
6. How come some of the industry's biggest names aren't on the annual MSPmentor 250 list?: You'll likely find those folks Locked in the NOC -- our Hall of Fame for MSP gurus. That's located here: http://www.mspmentor.net/top250/noc
7. What other lists and research does MSPmentor produce?: Our most-read research and lists across our media brands (MSPmentor. The VAR Guy and Talkin' Cloud) include:
- The MSPmentor 501 -- ranking the world's top large, midsize and small MSPs. Our seventh-annual survey runs October through December 2013, with results in February 2014. This is formerly our MSPmentor 100 list. You'll find the survey link and previous lists here: http://www.mspmentor.net/top501
- The Talkin' Cloud 100 -- ranking the world's top cloud services providers. That survey runs each Q1, with results in Q2. Find our most recent results here: http://www.talkincloud.com/tc100
- The VAR Guy's Top 100 Channel Partner Events -- designed to help VARs, MSPs and CSP track and plan their annual conference travel. The 2014 list build-out has already launched and is available here: http://www.thevarguy.com/events
8. How can I nominate a person, company or event for one of your lists?: Just follow the links above. You'll find instructions on each landing page.
Thanks to readers and community members who participated in this year's MSPmentor 250 nomination process.