Application security intelligence solutions provider Cenzic has expanded its Cenzic Managed Services for Enterprise Application Security offering to four levels of service, including a compliance-ready assessment available for all types of organizations. Whats included in this new offering? We'll reveal the features.
This offering enables remote vulnerability testing on cloud, mobile, and web applications. After risks have been identified, recommendations are provided to assist with protecting data. The offering is powered by the company's Hailstorm technology.
According to the company, the new offering provides the following features:
- Secure code and analysis -- Inspects and analyzes software code during development and finds errors and potential vulnerabilities without running the code;
- Development and pre-production scanning -- Tests the applications in development and staging environment as part of the software development lifecycle (SDLC);
- Manual penetration testing -– Cenzic’s professional security team will perform in-depth and customized testing for specific applications;
- Safe production application testing –- Tests all web applications, web services and legacy applications in a safe manner, without impacting the production environment;
- Production application real-time monitoring and web application firewall (WAF) integration -- Offers real-time monitoring of web applications in production, providing results in real-time to the WAF and automates the security policies to protect applications from the vulnerabilities detected; and
- Mobile application testing –- Tests the vulnerabilities in applications that have mobile connections.
Cenzic CMO Bala Venkat Cenzic said in his prepared remarks that "The lines between web, cloud and mobile are blurring, resulting in new, sophisticated and continuously changing online threat vectors."
"This managed offering helps lower capital expenditures and operating costs, while also allowing enterprises the assurance they are keeping up with the latest security threats to their business," Venkat said.
To learn more about Cenzic's partner program, visit the company's website.