Which managed service providers (MSPs) were the best of the best last year? Check out this year's MSPmentor 501 list of the world's top MSPs to find out.
MSPmentor released the 2015 MSPmentor 501 last week. The list included many globally recognized MSPs, along with numerous up-and-coming service providers too.
Miss the webcast announcing the MSPmentor 501 results? No worries, here's a closer look at the top five MSPs on this year's list:
- Dimension Data – This information and communications technology (ICT) services and solutions provider boasts operations in over 58 countries. Last year, Dimension Data launched globally standardized managed services for data centers, and CEO Brett Dawson recently told Reuters he expects his company's revenues to reach $8 billion in 2015.
- EarthLink – After finishing first on the 2014 MSPmentor 501, EarthLink fell to second this year. This Atlanta-based MSP offers managed network, security and cloud solutions and operates a nationwide network that spans more than 28,000 fiber route miles.
- Logicalis – This MSP specializes in communications and collaboration, data center and cloud services and managed services. Logicalis appointed Mark Rogers, who has been with the company since 2003, as its CEO last month.
- mindSHIFT Technologies – MSPmentor previously named mindSHIFT Technologies as its top U.S. managed IT services provider for four consecutive years. mindSHIFT Technologies currently supports over 50,000 managed desktops globally.
- ioMart Group – This UK-based MSP offers hybrid, private and public cloud platforms, backup and disaster recovery (BDR) and network security. ioMart Group also manages eight UK and six international data centers.
The MSPmentor 501 ranks MSPs on various criteria, including annual recurring revenues, employee headcount and devices managed per user.
So now the question becomes: What are your thoughts on this year's top MSPs?