Our next MSPmentor Live webcast is this Thursday, Sept. 10. The discussion -- including your questions answered by our expert panel -- will focus on small business IT security trends, sales strategies and recurring revenue models. Here's a look at our confirmed speakers and agenda...
Our guests include:
- Garrett Brucker, president of Solve IT, Inc. -- one of Denver's top managed services providers focused on the Health Care vertical. Plus, a member of HTG Peer Groups.
- Kathy Johnson, director of sales at Johnson Consulting Inc. -- one of the Boston area's top IT security solutions providers.
- TJ Alldridge, product marketing manager for Small and Medium Business at Trend Micro (the event sponsor).
- Joe Panettieri (that's me, moderating)
- Sales: How to sell small business customers on the need for ongoing IT security
- Technology: How to remotely manage and secure your customers’ small business networks
- Solutions: Trend Micro’s Worry-Free strategy for managed service providers and VARs -- and their small business customers
- Case studies: How Solve IT and Johnson Consulting got it right