2016 has been a stellar year for malware, and the trends show no signs of slowing down. Join contributing editor Nick Cavalancia in conversation with Tyler Moffitt, Senior Threat Research Analyst at Webroot, as they highlight the year’s nastiest cybercriminal activity. In this interactive webinar, Moffitt will present the nominees for “Malware of the Year,” and provide expert insights into the latest news in cybercrime.
Webinar highlights include:
- Malware developments throughout 2016
- What these trends mean for MSPs
- How Ransomware-as-a-Service and the Bitcoin economy have dramatically changed the cybercriminal business model
- A closer look at the nominees for “Malware of the Year” (Angler | Neutrino | CryptXXX | PadCrypt | Locky | Cerber | CryptoMix)
- How MSPs can stay ahead of ransomware and next-generation threats
If you have already registered, click here to access
Tyler Moffitt is a Senior Threat Research Analyst with Webroot, Inc. He has been with Webroot since 2010 working as a key member of the Threat Research team, immersed deep within the world of malware. Tyler is focused on improving the customer experience through his work directly with malware samples, creating antimalware intelligence, writing blogs and testing in-house tools. Tyler has a passion for hands on learning as he spends his time gathering samples from the wild to test and improve Webroot capabilities to handle the latest malware threats.