Complete the sixth-annual MSPmentor 100 survey to see if your company ranks among the world's top 100 managed services providers (MSPs).
What's the difference between the MSPmentor 100 survey and the Talkin' Cloud 100 survey? Glad you asked. Here are some clues:
1. The MSPmentor 100: This survey runs October through Dec. 28, 2012. Results will surface in February 2013. The survey is designed for MSPs that remotely manage customer systems and applications. The survey tracks the number of devices and users managed, and various MSP-centric services. The survey results identify:
- Top 100 MSPs worldwide
- Top 200 MSPs in North America
- Top 50 MSPs in Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA)
- Top 25 MSPs in Asia, Australia, New Zealand
- We're likely adding a related list for Central and South America.
2. Talkin' Cloud 100: Also known as the Top 100 Cloud Services Providers. This survey runs each January through March, with results each April. It's designed for cloud services providers (CSPs), cloud integrators, aggregators, brokers and channel partners that focus heavily on IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
Stay tuned for the third-annual Top 100 CSP survey to surface in January 2013, with results in April 2013.
In the meantime for our MSP-oriented readers: Jump over to our sister site, MSPmentor, and complete the MSPmentor 100 survey. We look forward to sharing the results in February 2013.