Mobile Office Suite is available in the United States and delivers "fast, easy and highly secure access to voice calls, email, calendars, instant messaging, HD video conferencing, desktop sharing, file sharing and more," according to AT&T.
The telecommunications giant also said Mobile Office Suite provides businesses with "a simple, all-in-one bundle at a predictable monthly cost."
"We're bringing together our leading cloud, mobility and software assets to create an integrated solution that's easy, affordable, highly secure and backed by the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network," Ralph de la Vega, AT&T Mobile & Business Solutions' CEO, said in a prepared statement.
Mobile Office Suite features:
- Access to Microsoft Office 365 tools such as Excel, Exchange, Lync, OneDrive, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- Expanded click-to-call function for Lync Online.
- Available on any new or existing AT&T Windows Phone.
- Transition planning and onboarding, data migration and deployment services and 24/7 technical support.
- Works with the AT&T wireless rate plan.
Stephen Elop, Microsoft Devices Group's executive vice president, said he believes Mobile Office Suite "offers a mobility of experiences across devices" that ensures businesses can be productive in today's mobile-first, cloud-first world. He pointed out that the solution could help businesses of all sizes become more efficient as well.
AT&T added that it plans to incorporate Global Audio Conferencing into Mobile Office Suite later this year so that users can join Lync-based meetings from almost anywhere in the world.