Many of the world's Top 100 Cloud Services Providers -- including Carbonite, Datto, Ingram Micro Cloud, Intermedia, Intronis and LogMeIn -- are set to attend CompTIA ChannelCon (July 29-31, Orlando, Fla.). But where do those cloud computing companies (and others) rank on the overall Talkin' Cloud 100 list? Hmmm...
The answers won't be known until July 30 at 8:00 a.m. ET/5:00 a.m. PT, when the third-annual Talkin' Cloud 100 list and report debuts. But The VAR Guy can tell you this: The Talkin' Cloud 100 members drove cloud services revenues of $15.7 billion last year, up 37 percent. The list features:
- Cloud Services Providers -- including giants and brands like Amazon Web Services, Google Apps, Microsoft Office 365 and Azure, Oracle Cloud, Rackspace and more.
- Cloud Services Brokerages -- featuring names like Cloud Sherpas and SADA Systems.
- Cloud Services Aggregators -- that's where Ingram Micro Cloud enters the picture.
- MSPs with cloud expertise -- folks like mindSHIFT and EarthLink.
- VARs with cloud expertise -- companies like TekLinks (a combination VAR/MSP/CSP) come to mind.
Check out the complete Talkin' Cloud 100 list and research report (www.TalkinCloud.com/TC100) starting July 30. And if you'd like to learn more... try to find The VAR Guy at ChannelCon.