Welcome, pardner, to this week’s Channel Partner Program Roundup, our less-than-complete collection of news you need to know in the channel partner space. We’ve gathered our posse and are ready to lay down the law, so if you’re ready, read on for news from BroadVision (BVSN), QLogic (QLGC) and Emulex (ELX).
The Clearvale PaasPort Partner Program enables partners to build a line of business in the cloud by reselling and/or hosting the Clearvale enterprise social networking solution to their business customers to generate new, recurring revenue streams.
Clearvale enables employees to share information anytime, with anyone, and on any device; engage with colleagues, partners, and customers; and track business processes, sources of knowledge, and network adoption. Using Clearvale, companies can establish separate social networks for both internal and external entities and manage them together as a whole, creating a social enterprise ecosystem.
Among the benefits of the Clearvale PaasPort Partner Program:
- Partners can host and sell branded, customized business social networks in their own data centers or resell Clearvale networks hosted by BroadVision in a multitenant cloud;
- Easy customization and an open API that allows partners to build custom, industry-specific applications, then sell and deliver them through the Clearvale social networking platform; and
- Partners and their customers can create social intranets, extranets and public-facing Web sites, or a social enterprise ecosystem that combines all types and is managed together as a whole.
QLogic: The high-performance networking technology company has enhanced its top tier Advanced Solutions Partner (ASP) program, including new certifications throughout North America, Germany and Great Britain, with more geographies to come. The program enhancements are designed to fuel even greater success for ASPs looking to capitalize on technologies driving data center transformation, according to the company.
QLogic is now offering FlexCert, an online, modular certification program that gives partners the flexibility to complete specific courses for targeted certification levels at their own pace. Associate certifications focus on pre-sales roles, while Specialist certifications cover post-sales functions. FlexCert training modules include FlexLab, QLogic’s proprietary simulation tool that adds the value of hands-on lab training to the online training experience. Partners launch into various, interactive FlexLab exercises and engage in real-time product simulations that augment online instructions.
The company also has updated its turnkey programs, which includes hosted micro-websites and easy-to-use, high-touch, lead generation campaigns. QLogic also offers live seminars, recorded webinars and product videos to provide education opportunities for potential customers, and dedicated technical and sales experts support all activities. Marketing development funds are available to cover program costs.
Emulex: The network connectivity, monitoring and management provider, announced the Endace Fusion Ecosystem program, designed to provide a simple framework for partners to interoperate and integrate with the Emulex line of Endace products including the EndaceProbe Intelligent Network Recorder (INR). Initial partners in the Fusion Ecosystem program include Compuware, SevOne and Velocimetrics.
The Endace Fusion program is focused primarily on applications and partners who provide complementary capabilities to those of the Endace portfolio. The program fosters the integration of tools within the network, security and performance monitoring ecosystem to better monitor and maintain network health, and to reduce resolution time for network and security incidents.
The Endace Fusion Ecosystem program is focused on select partners nominated by customers and brings together three different aspects of the network recording ecosystem:
- Fusion Connectors are designed to facilitate streamlined workflows from a network, application or security event generated in a dashboard to the detailed network data related to the event. By deploying Fusion Connectors for their monitoring tools, organizations can drive down their time-to-resolution (TTR) and reduce the risk/impact of unplanned network downtime and security breaches. Fusion Connectors are enabled by the Endace RESTful API, which encourages developers and application vendors to develop Fusion Connectors for their applications.
- The Endace Application Dock allows customers to run open source, custom or third-party vendor tools in a virtual environment on EndaceProbe INRs.
- Fusion Alliances are collaborative industry relationshipswith complementary technology vendors that deliver solutions proven to help EndaceProbe INR customers extract more value from their investments.
And that’s this week’s Channel Partner Program Roundup. Next week we’re off observing Independence Day in the United States, but check back in two weeks to see what our posse has snared. Until then, stay safe.