Happy Thursday, and welcome to this week’s Channel Partner Program Roundup, our less-than-complete collection of goings-on in the channel partner space. This week we’ve got news from Asigra, MemSQL and Parascript, so saddle up and let’s ride.
Asigra: The cloud backup, recovery and restore software provider recently recognized premier partners “for notable contributions and innovations in the cloud-based data recovery market,” according to Asigra. The winners were announced at the 2013 Asigra Partner Summit in July in Toronto.
The winners of the 2013 Asigra Cloud-Based Data Recovery awards:
- Asigra Hybrid Partner of the Year: OnDemand Recovery
- Asigra Rookie Partner of the Year: Long View Systems
- Best Recovery Success Story: BUMI (Backup My Info, Inc)
- Best Private Cloud Backup and Recovery Implementation: AssureVault
- Best Hybrid Cloud Backup and Recovery Implementation: Backup Technology Ltd
- Best Public Cloud Backup and Recovery Implementation: Virtustream
- Best Cloud Backup & Recovery Competitive Takeout: Phoenix IT Services
- Best Cloud Backup and Recovery Marketing Campaign: Live Backup
- Cloud Backup Market Maker: RestorePoint
- Unsung Backup Hero: Yotta280 and OnDemand Recovery
In separate news, the company announced it has been positioned by Gartner in the June 5, 2013, Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup/Recovery Software, based on evaluation of the company’s cloud-based data recovery solution.
MemSQL: The real-time analytics vendor has launched the MemSQL Partner Program, designed to “directly support solution-oriented resellers by expanding their business to include the MemSQL products,” the company noted.
The MemSQL Partner Program provides partners with tools, infrastructure and support to enhance their competitive position to help companies make data-driven decisions based on Big Data.
MemSQL partner benefits include marketing investment, lead sharing, sales and technical training and access to the MemSQL partner portal filled with content designed to educate customers, accelerate sales cycles and more.
Parascript: The recognition solutions provider has added more partners to its channel partner program and announced a partnership with Antuar, a provider of branch transaction and engagement solutions in the banking.
Parascript’s newest partners include:
Open Scan Technologies, a software provider focused on helping companies streamline their enterprise accounts receivable processess will integrate FormXtra software with the Payment Capture module in its Dynamic Receivables application; and
WesTech eSolutions, a provider of conversion services and integrated document managementsolutions, will resell FormXtra Capture technology to help extract critical business information from documents, applications and forms.
And that’s this week’s Channel Partner Program Roundup. Sidle on up next week to see what the cattle dragged in. Until then, stay safe.