Database backup traditionally has been a tricky proposition, with companies spending untold amounts of time and money on labor-intensive backup operations. Cloud database backup is becoming a popular alternative to traditional backup methods, saving valuable resources and making the process simple and cost-effective.
Today's cloud backup Channel Expert Hour at 2pm ET will focus on:
- The advantages of cloud-based backup for MySQL, SQL, Exchange and Sharepoint databases.
- Four things you should look for in a cloud-database backup solution.
- How you can add recurring revenue with cloud-based database backup.
You will hear from:
- Joe Panettieri, editorial director, Nine Lives Media
- David Hauser, director, channel, Carbonite
- Benjamin Brewster, president, Corvallis Technical (an MSP partner)