You’re a VMware partner that does exemplary work day-in and day-out. How would you like tens of thousands of potential customers to know about it? Nominate your organization for a Global Partner Innovation Award, and you will get the opportunity to stand out among your peers and get recognized for outstanding achievement in the VMware partner ecosystem.
The Global Partner Innovation Awards are a mark of distinction that VMware presents to high-performance partners. Winners will be honored at the Partner Leadership Summit in May 2017.
Why should you nominate your organization? The reasons, among many others, include:
- Your organization will be identified as a top VMware partner.
- Bragging rights: Customers and potential customers will see—and know why--you stood out among the best of the best.
- Your status will be promoted on VMware.com, and you will have the opportunity to promote your win through the use of the exclusive 2016 Global Partner Awards logo.
- You will receive recognition at the Partner Leadership Summit in 2017 and
- VMworld 2017, including a shout-out during the keynote.
- Your company name and award will be promoted on Partner Central.
- You will get a press release template to make it simple to further promote your win.
- Have your say in a blog post on the VMware Power of Partnership site.
You can nominate your organization in any of 19 categories, including NSX, Mobility and SDDC. Winners will be selected based on the criteria for each award as they relate to growth, sales, net new customers and marketing.
“As we get closer to year end, we’d like to take a look back at your successes and recognize your dedication to VMware, our solutions and to your customers,” said Ross Brown, SVP WW Partners and Alliances. “The Partner Innovation Awards do just that, as they recognize outstanding achievement in our partner ecosystem. These awards acknowledge you, our partners, for your extraordinary performance and notable achievements in your partnership with VMware.”
There’s still time to nominate your organization – but not very much time. Nominations must be received by Jan. 31, 2017. For more information and to begin the nomination process, click here.
For further information, check out this video.
This guest blog is part of a Channel Futures sponsorship.