Amid the recent Oklahoma and Texas tornadoes, IT channel partners are striving to offer disaster recovery services. Similarly, StorageCraft Technology Corp. is offering StorageCraft ShadowProtect IT Edition for free for a limited time to businesses and non-profit organizations in regions affected by the tornadoes.
This three-day version of ShadowProtect software will enable businesses and non-profit organizations in Texas and Oklahoma to backup and recover an unlimited number of laptops, desktops and servers, even if the solution was not installed on the machine prior to the disaster.
ShadowProtect IT Edition provides the following features:
- Bare metal recovery of Windows servers, desktops and laptops in minutes;
- Restore or migrate backup images to/from physical and virtual machines;
- Unlimited use (during your subscription period) on servers, desktops and laptops;
- Back up systems without installing any software; ability to create a bootable recovery CD;
- Online or cold state backups;
- Disk cloning capability; verification of backup image file integrity; and
- Recovery of individual files and folders in moments.
"The people of Texas and Oklahoma have been dealt heavy blows the past week from deadly tornadoes. Our hopes and prayers are with them, and we want to assist businesses and other organizations as their communities begin efforts to overcome these adversities and return to normal life," said StorageCraft President and CEO Jeff Shreeve in his prepared remarks.
Users may download the software and receive instructions on how to backup and recover their systems and data by visiting the company's website between now and June 5.
StorageCraft recently released a new solution for managing and recovering Microsoft (MSFT) Exchange Servers. The StorageCraft Recover-Ability solution, StorageCraft ShadowProtect Granular Recovery for Exchange 7, aims to simplify management and recovery of Microsoft Exchange for MSPs.